Sunday, November 26, 2023

Word Forms and Simple Present Tense (Week - 1) // Language Learning (Learn English: Beginning Grammar Specialization) - Coursera



What I've learned on week 1 of this course and my opinion regarding coursera for language learning:

---------------------------------------------------------

In the first week of this course I learned about different kinds of words like nouns, verbs, and adjectives. I also learned about different kinds of nouns as well as the topic of plural and singular nouns; how to make spelling changes, and when to use the articles “a” and “an.” And lastly, I learned about the usage of verbs in the simple present.

NOTE: MY OPINION ABOUT COURSERA WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL WEEK (1-3) AS I SEE NO POINT IN MAKING A DIFFERENT OPINION OTHER THAN THIS ONE.

As for my opinion regarding coursera and how effective it is for language learning -- I think it is a very good website for it. I admit, even though the course I chose is beginner level, I actually learned a little bit of grammar rules I forgot from it (it's always good to look back so you don't forget about something), so this was a pleasent experience of learning for me. Though there's one drawback from coursera - paid subscription.

---------------------------------------------------------

source 1: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/learn-english-beginning-grammar
source 2: https://www.coursera.org/learn/word-forms-simple-present-tense

---------------------------------------------------------

Pembelajaran B. Inggris Berbantuan Komputer 

WEEK 9 - (25/11/2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment