Saturday, December 16, 2023

Word Forms and Simple Present Tense (Week - 3) // Language Learning (Learn English: Beginning Grammar Specialization) - Coursera



What I've learned on week 3 of this course and my opinion regarding coursera for language learning:

---------------------------------------------------------

For this week, I learned about simple present as well as the ability to form the negative for the BE verb and for all other verbs (it has different rules compared to other verbs). Lastly, I learned how to use “There is” and “There are” to describe something in place.

NOTE: MY OPINION ABOUT COURSERA WILL BE THE SAME FOR ALL WEEK (1-3) AS I SEE NO POINT IN MAKING A DIFFERENT OPINION OTHER THAN THIS ONE.

As for my opinion regarding coursera and how effective it is for language learning -- I think it is a very good website for it. I admit, even though the course I chose is beginner level, I actually learned a little bit of grammar rules I forgot from it (it's always good to look back so you don't forget about something), so this was a pleasent experience of learning for me. Though there's one drawback from coursera - paid subscription.

---------------------------------------------------------

source 1: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/learn-english-beginning-grammar 
source 2: https://www.coursera.org/learn/word-forms-simple-present-tense

---------------------------------------------------------

Pembelajaran B. Inggris Berbantuan Komputer 

WEEK UTS - (16/12/2023)

No comments:

Post a Comment